Thursday, May 21, 2009
ASAM PEDAS SPECIAL
1kg red fresh fish ( cut into 4 or five pcs)
2 cups of dried chilli's
2 of red onions
3 of garlics
2 tea spoon of black pepper
½” of ginger
3 table spoon of curry powder
3 table spoon of tamarind paste
4 cups of water
1 cups of water
1 cups of oil
1. Blend all ingredients from chilli's to turmeric until smooth.
2. heat of oil into pan, when oil hot is just right, add all the
Mixed ingredients in the pan, stir it until got a nice
Smell and the sauce is nice.
3. add a curry powder into it.
4. add a 3 tea spoon of salt and a little bit sesame, then put
All the fish cut and leave it for 15 Min's.
5. Then add a tamarind paste , stir it and leave it for 5
You can eat it with rice and put another side dish like
salads, ulams, or fruits.
Ulams –traditional Malay side dish. Just like salad.